People often wonder why the exercises in Combat Conditioning are so effective in helping them lose unwanted fat. Especially when they were told that ‘weight training’ would do it.
Well, truth be told, the keys to dropping excess fat lie in maximizing your metabolism.
And the best exercises for cranking up your body’s metabolism are NOT barbell or dumbbell curls, tricep kickbacks, pec deck, leg extensions, leg curls, lat pulldowns and a host of other near worthless exercises that require you to buy and/or use expensive and totally unnecessary
Master your own bodyweight. It’s the best machine
Now, do you want to know why Combat Conditioning works so well?
It’s because most weight training exercises are isolation movements.
Almost all weight training movements do not require a large amount of your body’s total muscle mass to move. Therefore, when doing these isolation exercises, you rarely if ever get out of breath.
Well, the ‘so’ is – if you don’t get out of breath while exercising, your body isn’t going to change very much.
And so, when you do Combat Conditioning, one of the first things you discover is how quickly you are huffing and puffing. The increased oxygen helps generate more body heat and more energy. Ultimately this leads to a fitter, stronger, healthier person.
Listed Below Are 5 Exercises That Maximize Your Metabolism by Making You Huff and Puff:
1. Hindu squats – these work all the major muscles of the legs, as well as the hips, arms and back. This exercise builds lung power along with lower body strength-endurance.
2. Hindu pushups – quickly get you out of breath; this exercise hits your chest, back, shoulders, triceps, forearms, abdominals, hips, thighs, calves – and so on. It also strengthens the internal organs of the body and gives flexibility to the spine, shoulders and hips.
3. Bridging – whether doing a bridge on your head and hands, your hands only or your head only – the bridge hits many major muscle groups. Once you master it, your body’s metabolism is in overdrive.
4. Hill sprints – running uphill sprints quickly gets you out of breath. This is one of the things I did to get into kick-butt condition on the way to winning a world title in China.
5. Rope skipping – 10 minutes of rope skipping are equivalent to 30 minutes of running. If you’re crunched for time, skip some rope and save 20 minutes.
Start on these exercises today and note the difference, immediately.
By the way, all of these exercises are covered in detail in my Combat Conditioning book and videos. I suggest you order a set right now and discover what people in more than 90 countries worldwide are raving about. Go here place your order.
That’s it for today.
P.S. Want to go to the next level in your fitness regime? Want to get the utmost out of every training sessions? Want constant kick-butt motivation and advice on what to do and when? Then be sure to join the Furey Faithful. As your online personal trainer I have a very strong interest in seeing you succeed. Let me be your mentor. Go to here and enroll today!