When you do the deep breathing exercises and muscle flexing I teach in Combat Abs, like so many others, you may enjoy the following benefits:
• Reduced waistline
• Increased endurance
• Improved regularity – bowels
• Much stronger abs
• A powerful core
• Radiant energy
• Elimination of urinary incontinence
And then, to top it off, better seks – more often – for longer periods of time.
A lot of men and women have bought into kegeling and other pelvic floor exercises. And these exercises are helpful to men and women alike when it comes to exercising your mattress muscles – they go limp when compared to the Farmer Burns Stomach Flattener.
You can kegel, kegel, kegel and it won’t reduce your waistline a zillimeter. On the other hand, you cannot do the Farmer Burns Stomach Flattener without also strengthening your perineum and other pelvic muscles. It’s not possible to isolate your abs with this exercise – even if you want to.
You’re focusing on your abs like never before, sending vital qi to the area – then mixing it with your intention to have a superb looking waistline.
When you do this you strengthen all the weak links from your diaphragm thru your buttocks – including everything internally. This means your internal organs are being helped – not just your muscles.
Your intestines get a vigorous massage from the Farmer Burns Stomach Flattener – which increases the peristaltic movement necessary for bowel regularity.
Your bladder, perineum and seksual organs get a powerful dose of training as well – something these areas are not getting from your typical abdominal routine.
As a result you can count on improved seksual health – for male and female, from doing the Farmer Burns Stomach Flattener – as taught in Combat Abs
A few other exercises which help improve seksual function are:
1. Rope skipping – this action stimulates the kidney point on the foot which improves overall seksual health
2. Hindu pushups – the bending and arching of the spine, along with abdominal flexing, helps tremendously
3. Bridging – I show several types of bridging in Combat Conditioning start with what you can do and progress naturally. If unable to do the bridge, look into doing the ….
4. Tablemaker – also found in Combat Conditioning– this exercise works your core, your legs, hips, buttocks, arm, shoulders – damn near everything.
Well, there you have, my friend. A few more ways to inject spring in your step, lead into your pencil – and so on.
P.S. Are you following me on Facebook, if not join in the fun as I give you LIVE updates from China.
Go here to become a friend on Facebook
And if you’d like to read a few witticisms about success and more – then follow me on Twitter.