I’ve been watching the debates on government health care. And as I watch I wonder how much health care we’d even need, government or personal, if the following became a reality in this country.
1. Every able-bodied person in the U.S. exercised for at least 15 minutes a day.
2. Exercise was a required subject in schools – from pre-school through graduate school.
3. Deep breathing exercises were taught to kids as well as adults – after all, 70% of toxins are eliminated through the breath.
4. Fluoride were removed from drinking water, along with all the other harmful chemicals wending their way to the faucet.
5. Shots with toxic mercury and cadmium were no longer given – many believe these potions have sky-rocketed autism and Alzheimers to record levels.
6. Cancer-causing pesticides and herbicides were no longer allowed to be sprayed on fruits and vegetables.
7. High fructose corn syrup was banned from all foods and beverages.
8. Genetically modified foods were outlawed.
9. MSG and other corn derivatives were no longer allowed to be added to foods.
10. All meat and dairy had to be grass-fed and hormone free.
The above is only a snippet of what could be done to save trillions of dollars on future health care costs. Naturally, I’ve narrowed this plan to 10 key points that most everyone can read fairly fast – as well as Google for accuracy.
Yes, there is a lot more that could go into this plan. Even so, I doubt that the first or the final iteration would be 1,000 pages long.
Why? Because health care begins with YOU.
Yes, it helps to have others who can assist you – but the majority of what you have to do to get healthy and stay healthy is totally under YOUR control.
Exercises like those taught in my international best-sellers, Combat Conditioning, Combat Abs and the Furey Fat Loss Diet – may contribute a great deal to your overall health and well being. They may change your life for the better.
Place your order now and discover the truth for yourself.
As Jack LaLanne once said, “Exercise is king, nutrition is queen. Together they make a kingdom.”
P.S. “Matt, I ordered your Combat Abs and immediately got attracted to simplicity of the “Magnificent Seven.” I finally found a set of exercises that are not too strenuous (I got gym workout for that), don’t require going outside in a rain or snow or take up minimum space (great for hotel workout) or special equipment.
But you should put a warning on these exercises – “Be near restroom when finished doing Magnicent Seven. They will flush out whatever you have inside right out of you, better than any fiber or a laxative.”
The internal massage you get feels good the entire day.
Thank you for getting me a great morning set of exercises. Really appriciate you sharing discovery of how old masters trained.
Now I know how great 19th and 20th century wrestlers and strongmen got into thier incredible shape. The secret is in the breath.