On August 15, I released my 10-Point Health Care Plan – which you can read here.
Today I’m releasing part two, which gets into other areas where the health of our nation’s citizens are compromised.
If you’ve never heard of some of the things I’m mentioning, feel free to Google and discover the facts for yourself.
Like the first 10-points put out two week ago, I will be brief and to the point.
Once again, if these simple ideas were followed, the breadth and scope of health care needed in this country would be minimized by such a huge degree that there’d be no need for debate on government health care whatsoever.
My Health Care Plan – Part 2
11. Teach courses in school on how to live 100 years or more in great health.
12. Mandate removal of all carcinogens from tooth paste, mouth wash, deoderants, soaps and shampoos.
13. Mandate removal of all carcinogenic chemicals from house hold cleaners and laundry detergents.
14. Make it a felony for a pregnant woman to use ‘recreational’ drugs.
15. Teach organic gardening on television as a free public service.
Think of this. Just 15 simple things that can be done to truly improve the health of people in this country – and around the world.
P.S. Later this week look out for the much-anticipated and highly desired “cartoon edition” of Combat Conditioning. We expect this limited edition to move fast – especially when you hear about the terrific bonus that you’ll get for being one of the first 1,000 people to order. So stay tuned for a major announcement on Friday.
P.P.S. One more thing: The door on applying to be in one of my new coaching programs is nearly closed. Make sure you jump on this NOW. Go here and watch the video and turn in your application.