The Royal Court
Learn the critical details on
Hindu squats, Hindu Pushups and the
by Matt Furey
If you own a copy of "Combat Conditioning" - but are still a bit
even slightly unsure about all the details of The Royal Court, then
20-minute exercise video is for you.
On it I go into elaborate detail on each of the three exercises that
comprise the Royal Court: Hindu pushups, Hindu squats and bridging.
You will learn:
This highly focused and detail oriented video is only $29.95 plus $6 S&H
Order right now and be certain that your form is absolutely perfect.
- The proper timing and speed of the exercises and how this makes a big
difference in results.
- When to breathe in and out on Hindu squats and pushups and how
your breathing gives you vital power.
How to swing your arms during the squats and why you aren't
of the bottom position.
- Why Hindu squats strengthen the tendons and ligaments of the knee
than injuring them.
- The proper positioning of hands and feet when doing Hindu pushups.
- How to position your hands if you have shoulder pain.
- The right way to begin bridging.
- How to breathe when you bridge and how this method gave me the
not only hold for three minutes with ease, but to only take 9 complete
breaths the entire time.
- When to begin bridging without hands.
- Why bridging is NOT compressing your vertebrae and WHY IT strengthens
neck, back, buttocks, hips, abdominals and legs.
- Why bridging helps eliminate back pain so quickly.
NEW Video: The Royal Court - $29.95 + $6 S&H.