Think you’re in shape? Then take the Combat Conditioning Test!
“Double Your POWER, Strength, Endurance and Flexibility in Record Time With the Combat Conditioning System”
Follow the Legendary System That Quickly Catapults Your Strength, Endurance and Flexibility to record levels.
I was the total skeptic. Not only had I lifted weights for years, but after 28 years of being involved in sports and martial arts, at the national and world championship levels, I thought I’d seen it all.
So I just didn’t believe it when the great Karl Gotch, a 76-year old former Olympian and trainer of legendary fighters, told me to stop lifting weights. Instead of weights, Karl said I could get into FAR better condition with bodyweight calisthenics alone.
At first I was a bit doubtful, but I couldn’t shake the feeling that Karl was right. After all, I had read about the Great Gama of India, a wrestler who followed this same type of program and was unbeaten in 5,000 matches. In terms of size and strength, Gama was 5’7″ and 260 pounds of streaming steel. And that was in the early 1900’s – long before steroids.
I’d also heard that Bruce Lee did these same type of bodyweight exercises. And we all know about Lee’s incredible ripped, lean, muscular look. Not to mention how lightning fast and fluid he was.
Not only that, but there was Herschel Walker, a Heisman Trophy winner and All-Pro Running back who did 500 pushups and sit-ups each day. So that made me think even more.
After I made the decision to “give the program a whirl,” I was hooked. I couldn’t overlook the reality that within 10 minutes of my first workout, I was panting hard and soaked in sweat. I failed the test. I could not do 25 Hindu Pushups, followed by 100 Hindu squats, followed by holding a back bridge for three straight minutes.
But here’s the amazing truth: Even though I failed the initial fitness test, I felt GREAT. Instead of feeling beat up, tired or drained, I was ENERGIZED. I felt power coursing through my veins. I felt euphoric. This was FAR better than runner’s high or THE PUMP. Truth is, I felt better than I had after any other workout I’d ever done.
Hi, my name is Matt Furey, and I’m the author and creator of the international best-selling Combat Conditioning System. I’ve been featured in major martial arts magazines around the world and have appeared on the cover of several.
I’m also no slouch when it comes to having and using functional strength. You don’t win a world championship in kung fu and a national collegiate wrestling championship if you’re a weakling, nor do you easily change a program that’s working. As the saying goes, “If it’s not broken, don’t fix it.”
But let me tell you, when I was only 25 years of age (today I’m 50), my body was already breaking down from the programs I followed.
I had elbow tendinitis, knee and back pain, shoulder and wrist pain. I regularly visited a chiropractor to have my neck and back adjusted. I woke up in pain and hobbled around for the first hour of the day. On occasion my right knee would swell. I visited an orthopaedic surgeon and he suggested removing my bursa sac.
Again, all this by age 25.
So let me ask you: Do you want to follow a program that turns you into a physical wreak, breaking down long before you’ve reached the “middle years?” Fact: Injuries from weight training, weight lifting and cardio are the norm, not the exception. You cannot say the same when you train with your own bodyweight.
Create A New You By Mastering Your Own Bodyweight
Let me tell you, within one week of following The Combat Conditioning System I felt like a new man. Aches and pains from years of training disappeared. My body got flexible where it was tight. Muscles that were and could not be reached with weight training, got super strong. I had power, strength, stamina and endurance, all at the same time.
And along with the above, I got something else I didn’t expect to be a benefit from this type of training. It’s called “peace of mind.” You get it from this program because of the mind-body connection established from deep breathing. You may not have heard this before, but a wise man once said: “Deep breathing alone has made many a weak man strong and many a sick man well.” When you follow The Combat Conditioning System, focusing on your breathing makes all the difference in the world.
Over the course of 3 months my body and my mind changed big time.
In fact, for your consideration, here are 12 of the most amazing benefits that I have gotten from The Combat Conditioning System. I’m betting these are important to you, too:
1. I blow-torched off my excess body fat so quickly that I could eat more than I normally did and still look better than ever.
2. I packed and chiseled functional muscle onto my legs, chest and back that I’ve never had before, even from weights.
3. I simultaneously doubled my strength and flexibility – and did so without needing separate workouts.
4. I quadrupled my endurance inside of 30 days. I NEVER get tired.
5. The chronic back and shoulder pain I had from years of heavy squats, deadlifts and bench pressing went away within a couple weeks. And much of that pain had been with me for nearly 10 years.
6. I sleep like a log. Eight hours of deep sleep is no longer a goal. It’s automatic. As soon as I hit the rack I’m out like a light.
7. My self-confidence grew by leaps and bounds.
8. I learned how I can train anywhere. I don’t need more than a few square feet of carpet or pavement and I’m all set. I have absolutely no excuses and my body is loving me for it. I don’t need any equipment. Just my own bodyweight.
9. I get a kick-butt workout done in 15 minutes or less.
10. I’ve turned back the clock. My friends tell me I look 10 years younger than my age.
11. I have an explosive type of strength that weights couldn’t give me. My movements are super fast even when I’m just playing around.
12. My muscles are like a pliable and powerful tiger – ready to pounce on prey in a heartbeat.
So there you have it. The 12 reasons why The Combat Conditioning System is the best fitness program on the planet. But forget about me.
Take a look at what some of my friends have to say about Combat Conditioning:
|Matt, I am a US Marine stationed overseas. I am also a wrestler/judoka and the Marine who developed the Marine Corps Martial Arts Program. I use your courses regularly. I like your no-nonsense approach. Particularly as I get older, bodyweight exercises are quick, flexible, all-encompassing and convenient. Keep up the good work!
Lt Colonel George Bristol
CPT Judd D. Mahfouz – Infantry
Dear Mr. Furey,
LCpl Sandor Devenyi
D “Bubba” Byng – LCPL, USMC
Change Your Body – Change Your Life
The Combat Conditioning System comes with a fully illustrated manual with 48 extraordinary bodyweight exercises and several quick-start routines that help you take off like a rocket. Along with the manual you’ll receive 3 workout DVDs, including:
• DVD #1 – The Leg and Lung Workout (This will kick your butt – and get you fit fast. On this DVD you’ll learn the proper way to do Hindu squats so that you get maximum results in minimum time. You’ll also learn Hindu jumper squats, which knock regular squats right out of the park. Follow along with me on this DVD and you may be my next student who can easily rep out 500-straight Hindu squats without a break.)
• DVD #2 – The Pushup Workout (This will give you incredible strength and flexibility throughout your upper body, spine, hips and core. The Hindu pushup is one of the main pushups you’ll learn, but there’s far more in store for you, including a 100-straight pushup challenge that you’re welcome to follow along on. )
• DVD #3 – The Ab and Back Workout (The routine on this DVD flattens your stomach, strengthens and stretches your back and energizes your brain. Learn the back bridge the right way and very soon you’ll be holding it for at least three straight-minutes. This will stun your friends and family, that’s for sure. In addition to the bridge, you’ll learn many other extraordinary exercises that make aerobics classes look like feeding pigeons in the park.)
Want to Get Shredded?
If I were going to put a price tag on the value of what you’ll receive from following the exercises in the Combat Conditioning System, I could easily justify $1,000.00.
And do you want to know why?
1.) Because you are going to get superhuman fit.
2.) Because of all the money you will be saving by not going to gyms and health clubs or hiring personal trainers.
3.) Because you won’t need to keep super-sizing your clothes. In fact, with the inches you’ll be dropping, think about how good you will feel when you are able to wear clothes you put away that you haven’t been able to wear in years.
On top of the above, just think of how much you’ll save with a program where YOU and YOUR BODY ARE YOUR OWN GYM.
I speak with confidence on this matter because the Combat Conditioning System has changed the lives of men and women from all over the world – (from 143 countries, and counting).
Additionally, just to “sweeten the pot” and create more good feelings between the two of us, when you place your order NOW, I’m only going to throw in two free gifts.
Free Gift #1 is my international best-seller, Combat Abs. This book, normally $29.95, reveals the deep breathing secrets you can utilize to sculpt a set of abs you haven’t seen in a long, long time, if ever.
Free Gift #2 is a copy of Expect to Win – Hate to Lose, another red-hot best-seller that will motivate you to accomplish goals and achieve results you’ve never even thought possible before. This book sold out within a week of its initial release several years ago, but there is a copy set aside to send to you when you place your order NOW.
With the above in mind, how about it? Aren’t you super-excited to know you can get everything in the Combat Conditioning System for the ridiculously low amount of $139.00 plus (S&H)?
If that’s the case, you know what to do.
P.S. Once again, this offer includes the Combat Conditioning book and DVDs – as well as two red-hot best-sellers that I’m giving to you as a gift for punching the order button NOW. Let’s get it on!