Last night, before hitting the rack, I went through a simple
exercise routine consisting of a back bridge and the front
I do this routine before bed for a couple reasons that I have
never written about before. Here they are:
Why Bridge Before Bed
1. It puts you into a euphoric state – nice to feel that before bed,
don’t you think
2. It energizes you – just not the type of energy that interferes with
sleep – more like the kind of energy where you KNOW your brain is
3. It increases electrical charge and vibration throughout your
4. It makes you aware of energy at a more subtle level – this comes
in handy whether you’re a competitive athlete or someone who deals
with people for a living.
5. It increases seksual energy. Now, no one is interested in THAT topic,
6. It helps burn off belly fat as well as the turkey fat on your neck. If you
don’t want a bunch of loose skin hanging from your neck as you age, then
be sure to bridge.
7. It increases feeling of groundedness.
Now, the above represent only seven reasons why the bridge is so great.
I’ve written about many others previously, such as elimination of back pain,
and so on. Yet, the key is in the doing of the bridge. Anyone can read about
Reminds me of a saying I learned long ago, before people started calling me
the Zen Master.
It goes like this: ‘The study of Zen is not Zen.’
So many people today are simply ‘readers.’ They read but don’t do. Or they
go on discussion boards and rave about their knowledge. That’s fine – but make
sure you DO first.
Afterall, ‘the study of exercise is not exercise.’
Make sure you take time to bridge today.
And if you haven’t done the bridging exercises in Combat Conditioning yet –
then go to https://www.mattfurey.com/conditioning_book.html – then get the
program and start creating that miraculous feeling throughout your mind/body.
Kick butt – take names,
P.S. The response to my October seminar – the ‘Science of Super-Human Marketing”
seminar has been awesome. Especially over the weekend. We are now more than half-
way to sold out. I don’t plan on keeping this life-transforming event open at the current
amount for long – so be sure to enroll NOW. Get on your racehorse pronto and sprint on
over to http://www.knockoutmarketing.com to enroll NOW.