Here are 6 health secrets that will put you in
the present moment – giving you peace of mind.
1. When you go to sleep at night – sleep as if this is
the last time you will ever have the opportunity.
2. When you arise in the morning – push away from
the bed and immediately begin to move your body.
Leave your bed behind the same way you would
discard a pair of worn socks.
3. When speaking to someone – give him or her the
feeling there is no one more important to whom you
will ever speak.
4. When eating, take time to taste each and every
5. While at work, focus on your breathing, observe
how you do what you do, and think of it as practice.
6. When you exercise, smile into every movement.
If you find a painful expression on your face, lighten
Do these things today and for the rest of your life
and you won’t go wrong.
Combat Conditioning – https://mattfurey.com/conditioning_book.html
will make it easy for you to push away from your bed each day.
I recommend Dao Zou – https://mattfurey.com/dao_zou.html – it’ll
help you unwind you mind, reduce stress and increase memory and
Kick butt – take names,
P.S. What about making your bed in the morning. Tis best to get to
a position where someone does it for you :). Until then, do it
yourself. With a smile, of course.