There are dozens of ways to take a healthy sit. Today, I’ll give you five.
1. Sit on the floor with your legs spread as wide as they will go. Keep your back as straight as possible.
2. Sit on the floor with one leg folded into your crotch and the other straight in front of you.
3. Sit on the floor with the bottoms of your feet together.
4. Sit in a deep squat position.
5. Sit in a deep squat position with both of your hands raised above your head.
If the last two are two difficult for you at this time, you can support yourself against a wall.
Once you’re in each of these positions you can work to double your flexibility and mobility by using the breathing method and the other secrets I reveal in my Combat Stretching course.
Have at it – and if your sit turns into a run to toilet for a healthy sh-it, don’t blame me.